Monday, January 9, 2012

You are all so keen to convert ?

look i think any love between a M/W OR W/W/ OR M/M Is all cool in my book. but i think alot of you are quick to tell someone that they are in denial because they have fantasised same gender . I fantasise about men alot (im a man) but i do so in an imaginative setting, i dont look at guys at all that way, and most of you say im in deep denial and you are welcome to your opinion, but if i can look at gay but not want it in real life i wouldnt say that makes me a closet case or anything, above anything it gives me a desicion to do it or not to do it, and me as a person i dont feel i could BE with another man, yeh gay and sweaty �$%$^ may turn me on in the realm of but rimming and and the full spectrum of being myself couldnt exist within ity as i dont think i could do that with a man, i long for a women even if their "" dont totally so it for me, because i feel for ME as a person this is right. Love in any shape or form as i have said above is love and its all good but u are all drawing steep conclusions from a few lines of strangers questions. i am not trying to be sarcastic or mocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment