Sunday, January 8, 2012

What tranquilizer model do I need to handle the fallowing animals?

You see, I'm in the process of building a safari park from scratch, after years of papers work, veterianry & zoology study in CSU, and permit collecting as well as purchasing animals, flora, fencing, etc., I have my first problem. You see, I started the park with a small herd of zebra and a bachelor eurasian boar. I put the boar in an electric fenced exhibit, I believed that was the best thing to enclose such a powerful animal in. The boar was well behaved for the first two months, but when oddly, when one of my zebra mares went into heat, the boar somehow escaped! Possibly jumped off one of the boulders in the enclosoure. Sadly, one of the foals already in the zebra herd was attacked by the boar. I had no choice, but I had to let out my two great danes and the riffle out. My let the danes into the zebra corral, the bit the boar by the neck and then I shot the boar in the heart. Later that week I BBQd the boar at the my friend's place. The foal is healthy now, but limps alot. And I'm now repacing the boar with a small pack of bobcats. But I don't want a repeat of that since I'm considering getting a boar again, and the zebra stallion has been acting up and is threatning to jump the fence. What riffle do I need to dart these animals? I now how much morphine I should give them, but I need to know which gun to use!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment