Monday, January 9, 2012

Why did they have to frame a man who they "created", blame religion and went to war on a false claim?

Instead of asking open questions, why don't you give facts to why 9/11 was an inside job? When planes are nearby, I hear them; especially if they were as low as they were in comparison to the WTC before it was right over my head. (You say those in the basements heard it before the towers came down.) If I was in that basement, I'd hear it too; those planes were pretty loud. As for the Pentagon; the plane didn't crash right into the basement, it crashed into the side of the building which caused some damage. There is a program on cable (I think it's on discovery, history or national geographic channel that will debunk all your conspiracy theories including the ones that I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment