Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Need Someone else's point of view ! help !?

A Few years ago my stepped father got taken away from me when I was in 4th grade . He use to abuse me . And sometimes starves me . He had a bad drinking problem .My mother lived with me , my younger brother , and My step Dad . When he got taken away from me , it was devastating . My mother cried every day. It's really heartbreaking seeing my mother who was so confident cry . Eventually she moved on . We never saw my step father again . I was scared that one day he'd come and break into my room and kill me . Even though my mother got a restraining order against him . After this whole phase past. My mother started seeing this other man . I hated him . I use to scream , smash things on the floor , cry , destroy the whole house . It was like almost the devil was making me act like this . It was scary . My mom called the police on me about 10 times , because i'm insane and i have a problem. I Went to a behavior center at the hospital for one week . I couldn't see my mom until I was allowed to leave the center. Now time ped and i'm respect him more , even though i do not like him at all . I don't know why i don't like him , i guess im a bit jealous . Now after mom mother dated him for 1 year they had a child with each other . When i found out i was furious . Because my mother never told me she was pregnant . I found out myself . 9 months later she brought a baby in and said this was my brother . I Couldn't believe my mom didn't tell me that she was having a baby . I Think she had a baby because she wanted to quit being in the army . You can't just quit the army like that , you have to have a good reason. Now my life is really ****** up . I am a mean little ***** . i am rude . and i do not let people walk all over me anymore . I never use to be like this . I use to be a nice little girl . Now , i little B*TCH . I apparently have anger problems . i do think so . Can i get someones point of view for this situation ? Any tips to control my "anger problems?" do i really have anger problems ? I want someone to be a therapist and tell me where i went wrong .

No comments:

Post a Comment