Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do i deal with death? (i posted this again cuz i wanted more answers)?

Seek A HIGHER POWER, to help you with your grief, to help you understand DEATH, and to realize; none of this is YOUR fault. Death is a fact that many people don't understand, not just you. I am 3 weeks from 50 years old and I too have difficultly dealing with death. My Dad died unexpectedly and I was torn all to pieces and had the hardest time dealing with it, and when my Mother ped I was very hurt, but we knew she was ping, so therefore it wasn't a shock. So my young brother, know that death is always going to happen, and I rest in my belief that GOD call es us home when he wants us! Also, I am truly sorry for your, grief hurt, and sorrow, and hopefully this answer has helped in some comforting way. May God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment