Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I don't know where I go from here really ?? :-(?

Even on a bank holiday, socially, my life is empty. I'm sat at home dressed up nicely having had a few bottles in seemingly good spirits, but I genuinely feel the lonliness. I really don't have any friends - not close ones - even those I made from University last year whilst studying a post grad course don't want to know. I no longer have facebook and I don't wish to have it as I resent it with pion. I'm 30, live with my parents and apart from the ups and downs of my careers and employment over the last decade, I've also had to deal with my brother who's had a drug problem and my mum who suffers from arthritis. My brother is getting help - he is trying. My mum's on the mend after having two successful ops. My dads been in one job for over 7 years and the companies doing ok. My folks are in their early 50's my bro's mid 20's. Life generally isn't too bad. I even have a new job to look forward to. I've not done bad with myself - generally in good health even though in 13 years, I've managed to pile on 3 stone !! But I really get lonely. I've not always been the 'jack the lad' type - apart from my school and college days - and I'm more of a 'stay in person'. I do sincerely like my own company and I like my own way of life, so I'm okay day times. But it's the evenings whereby I get lonely :-( I don't want to give up m drinks and generally enjoy a few beers or a bottle of wine - sometimes, the occasional strong one. But I just feel empty after a while, I try and listen to music and do a dj set on computer - that gives me a sense of a buzz. My brother's happily doing his own thing, but when my parents are out, I feel as though I'm missing out. I'm not really close to my cousins / relatives - there's always been friction - plus, it's never really been genuine. I'm not a bad looking guy. Some girls are attracted to me. The ones I tend to go for don't often give me the chance - or when they find out my situation in relation to my age, they don't want to know. I don't know really where to go from here. I'm thinking of joining a gym - but it's a low key one - I can't really at the moment afford them glamourous types where the women come in - just don't know where I go from here really :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment